A very exciting opportunity has become available to join my client as a Junior/Account Manager to join their expanding team within a manufacturing business.
* Development and execution of sales plan by taking responsibility of sales of products
* Concentrating on generating new leads through telephone conversations, exhibition and other databases ( Google, magazine, etc)
* Regular customer site visits to execute sales and collect market knowledge
* Keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
* Research and identify new projects with customers. Responsible for the successful introduction of new products
* Prepare Price quotations and samples requests utilising in-house CRM follow internal procedure
* Diagnose causes of customer complaints, and a suitable providing a solution.
* Team working with internal departments in day to day tasks.
* Analyse and collect competitor information
* Prepare sales budget and Achieving sales target
* will involve UK travel
SKILLS/ ABILITIES REQUIRED:
* Fluent in writing and spoken English
* Extensive customer contact for product promotion.
* Technical and brief application knowledge
* Excellent business relationship management skills, persuading and influencing people to generate and secure higher levels of business.
* build powerful presentations to deliver sales messages and overcome resistance.
* structured powerful persuasive techniques in a patient, calm and effective way
* Use of IT ( SAP, SAGE, Microsoft word, excel, access and Internet)
* Sales experience in business to business selling
* Master batches & compounds Paints / varnishes / other coatings
* Printing, writing, other inks
* Household and personal care
* Road marking
* Arts and crafts (colour pencil,sketch pen,crayons, etc )
* Fertiliser & pesticides
* All other industrial application
For more information please call me on (phone number removed) or (phone number removed).