Procurement, Supply Chain, Purchasing, Analyst, Graduate
Excellent salary, benefits and opportunity
Our client is an established, market leading business in South Wales and currently has a requirement for two Procurement Analysts. The roles are focused on being analytical rather than having specific procurement experience. Graduates and commercially sound individuals who are numerate, analytical, data driven and decisive would be ideal for these roles.
* Responsible for managing working capital ensuring the right products are stocked and available to supply market demand.
* Category and product management ensuring best price and margin are achieved, stock is available and rotated
* Analysing supplier performance, products and pricing to make decisions on what products and suppliers to use or discontinue
* Product, Marketing and/or Competitor analysis to assist in the roll out of new products and assess performance
* Support the business by making recommendation, based on commercial analysis of the right suppliers and products to stock
* Graduate or similar calibre individual with good commercial acumen
* Highly Analytical, able to understand and disseminate large data sets into commercially usable information
* Excellent IT skills
* Able to communicate at a highly commercial level with clear and confident style
* Confident to make business decisions and recommendations based on own findings
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment