Do you enjoy working with robotics, machines and currently working in automation? We are looking for someone who wants to expand their knowledge in automation
We are currently looking for a Process Automation Engineer to join our team at our manufacturing facility in Cardiff. We are offering an attractive salary, training and development opportunities, along with additional benefits.
You may have completed an apprenticeship, or you are a graduate with 1-2 years' experience and you are ready for your next move then you could be part of a fantastic team working with innovative medical technology.
* You enjoy being hands on, solving problems and have direct experience in manufacturing automation, machine design and development.
* You have knowledge of PLC programming, ideally Siemens; however, we would consider experience with other PLC types.
* You can design and build electrical control panels
* A creative thinker who can troubleshoot, fault find with effective solutions
* Sound working knowledge of hardware/software interfacing for field bus devices.
* You have excellent written communication skills for record keeping/documentation (Good Manufacturing Practice) as well as an ability to explain complex ideas within multidisciplinary teams.
* Exciting work environment with a wide variety of manufacturing techniques.
* Training and development alongside individual development plans.
* A supportive working environment that offers a host of wellbeing activities as well as a social and sports committee.
* Opportunities for working collaboratively across departments at Cardiff as well as with our European colleagues in Germany/Czech Republic.
We develops and manufactures medical technology in accordance with the highest quality standards. As an employee you can not only shape the future of medical technology, but you can also make a valuable contribution to society.
We are an award-winning 'Top Employer' offering our employees the best conditions to shape the future of medical technology - and for their professional and personal development