- Have you had experience working with children between the ages of 4-16?
- Are you taking a year out from your studies to gain experience in order to boost your potential for your Masters or PGCE?
- Do you want to pursue or continue a career in education, supporting individuals who may struggle with their behaviour/concentration within the classroom?
*Universities are more likely to accept graduates with work experience in a field related to their studies. *
Teaching Personnel are one of the leading recruitment agencies in Wales and we work in partnership with schools across South Wales working as their sole recruiter, filling all of their staffing requirements. We are working on behalf of our partner schools in Cardiff to recruit for multiple Learning & Behaviour Mentor roles. These roles are on a full time basis and will be starting in September 2019, for the full academic year. We operate a temp to perm arrangement which offers a school contract at the end of the agency placement.
- Graduates welcome to apply
- Full time work - Mon-Fri 8:20-3:20
- Supporting pupils that struggle with concentration and behaviour in mainstream classrooms and need a role model/mentor to enhance their education
- Possibility of a fixed term contract offered by the school to the right candidate
- Opportunity to take lessons in the absence of the teacher to enhance classroom management skills
- Utilise your specific skills through School Sport, Languages, Art, Drama, Maths & any other subject specific skills you may have
Benefits to you:
- Invaluable experience to support future PGCE, Masters Degree, especially in fields relating to Psychology and Education
- Ongoing support with registration from a dedicated team of consultants
- Referral Scheme - Bonuses starting at £50 per referral
- Free Safeguarding course and access to our CPD Academy for your professional development
- A trial in a setting relating to your chosen career path
Successful candidates have the opportunity to secure long term and permanent placements working through Teaching Personnel and our client schools. Working with Teaching Personnel will provide you with ongoing professional growth and career enhancing development.
If you would be interested in being put forward for these roles then please or to find out about any other opportunities we have then I would love to hear from you. Please get in touch ASAP to discuss the number of roles we have available as the schools are looking to secure the right candidates before the summer break, call Emma on 02920 660 270.
To apply please click on the apply now button to send your CV.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.