We are looking for a graduate to join our Bristol team as a Pensions Administrator on a permanent basis.
This is a very exciting time to join our growing team. Our principal business activities are corporate pension consultancy, investment consultancy, scheme administration and the provision of actuarial services. We provide a boutique service to Trustees and employers. Our focus is very much on the provision of a personal and professional service tailored specifically to meet each client’s particular needs.
Full training will be provided on the administration process of Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution pension schemes and the individual will:
- Have a professional, proactive and positive attitude
- Be able to prioritise and organise their own workloads
- Have excellent numerical skills
- Have an interest in working within a financial services/insurance environment
- Attain a high level of accuracy in all work completed
- Communicate effectively in writing and verbally
- Work well within a small busy team
- Be a quick learner
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Carrying out monthly pensioner payroll including arranging for payment of pensions, issue of payslip and dealing with any enquiries received
- Completing annual renewal to checking stage
- Provision of members benefit statements including annual benefit statements and statutory money purchase illustrations
- Membership reconciliations
- Calculation of pension increases
- Carrying out GMP reconciliations
- Data extraction from Profund
- Carrying out ad hoc project work, as and when required
- Ad-hoc day to day administration including dealing with enquiries; filing; maintaining member records; calculating, processing and settling pension benefits and dealing with group risk arrangements
Training and support in taking professional qualifications will be provided.
The benefit package includes immediate life assurance cover, membership of our group pension arrangement, a Health Cash plan, bonus scheme and 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays. Working hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch.
Trigon Pensions Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.