£16 p/h | 36 Hour Contract - Nights | Elderly Care Home | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A 40+ bedded private nursing home in the Conwy area currently requires an RGN, RMN or RNLD Staff Nurse to join their night nursing team. Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract for 36 hours per week
- Shifts are flexible night shifts
- Competitive pay rates of £16 per hour
In this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse role, you will coordinate and implement care programmes in addition to supporting junior team members to ensure they are delivering the best possible standards of care. What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
- Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
- Passionate about high quality care and confident working as Nurse in Charge if required
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock
at SYK Recruitment now.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.