Newly Qualified Social Worker - Adults Safeguarding - Cardiff
We are looking to recruit a Newly Qualified Social Worker - Generic Adults Team within the Social Care industry in Cardiff. The successful candidate will be working in a well-structured, organised team who are growing their social worker staffing levels. The Qualified Social Worker - Generic Adults Team vacancy in Cardiff will be for an initial 3-6 months with potential for extension subject to internal circumstance and your performance. Responsibilities include;
- Carrying out Assessments
- Obtaining multi-disciplinary assessment of need
- Potential for duty work
- Care management
- Designing intensive care packages
- Carrying a caseload of service users
- Make recommendations for short-term care, intermittent care and permanent residential care where appropriate
- Self-directed support/personal budgets
- Post qualifying experience of working as a Qualified Social Worker - Generic Adults Team within the UK Social Care industry.
- Well-structured organised team, growing their social worker staffing levels.
Benefits of working with Ackerman Pierce:
- HCPC Registration
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Your own personal consultant
- Access to a variety of Social Care jobs Nationwide
- DBS and Compliance Service
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- Access to CPD
- Guaranteed weekly payment
To discuss this Qualified Social Worker - Generic Adults Team vacancy or any similar vacancies we currently have available in Cardiff, please email your updated CV to us or contact Danny Evans for more information.