Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher looking to gain more experience in schools local to you, while enhancing your CV with free training opportunities? New Directions are recruiting Newly Qualified Teachers to fill a variety of secondary teaching posts within Caldicot and surrounding areas. We are looking for enthusiastic, positive minded teachers, who desire to showcase their skills across the education sector.
The role will consist of working across Caldicot & surrounding areas where Teachers can prioritise the schools in which they would like to work. New Directions also offer our popular Guaranteed Payment Scheme whereby candidates can guarantee themselves full time work over the course of the academic year allowing them to succesfully complete their NQT year.
As one of the official preferred suppliers for all secondary schools across Monmotuhshire for the 19/20 academic year there is no better time to register for guarenteed local work.
We recruit newly qualified teachers (NQTs) for short and long-term teaching vacancies.
If you are looking for a teaching job in a school, whether you are trying to find a vacancy as a local primary or secondary teacher or eager to work in special educational needs (SEN), then New Directions would like to hear from you.
As a newly qualified teacher you'll be expected to:
* Teach all areas of the school curriculum or your subject specialism
* Organise the classroom and learning resources to create a positive teaching environment
* Plan, prepare and teach lessons that cater for all student ability ranges
* Motivate pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
* Maintain discipline
* Meet requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils' development
* Coordinate activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area
* Stay up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum
* Take part in school events and activities which may take place at weekends or in the evening
* Liaise with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly within smaller schools
What New Directions Education offers:
* A dedicated and expert Account Manager
* Regular and varied supply work
* Competitive rates of pay
* Potential long-term roles
* Full compliance with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR)
* A network of branches across the UK
* One of the preferred suppliers to all 22 local authorities in Wales under the All Wales Framework Agreement
* We are the major teaching supply agency for Welsh speaking teachers across Wales
* Recommend-a-friend scheme
* Respected reputation across the education and recruitment industry
We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a full enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Education Ltd, Cardiff branch, for more information on this job vacancy, on (phone number removed) or click Apply Now to enquire about this job vacancy