Opportunity for a mechanical design engineer to join a world-renowned manufacturing organisation in Cardiff. The company, who are well known for their innovative and diverse product portfolio, offer a culture that encourages creativity, teamwork and flexibility.
The company requires a mechanical design engineer to working within their product development and project team, which is a close-knit and friendly team, where you will play a key role in the design and development of the company's products.
As the mechanical design engineer, you will:
- design and develop components and assemblies;
- ensure products comply with customer, quality and safety requirements;
- support the project leader to create and maintain project plans;
- ensure documents are completed including BOMs;
- attend R&D meetings, both internal and external;
- research and implement new technology including new systems and processes;
- mentor and support junior members of the team.
In return, the mechanical design engineer will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- a salary of £28,000 - £34,000 per annum;
- flexi scheme + early finish on a Friday;
- pension scheme.
To be successful in your application, you will need to be an experienced mechanical design engineer from a manufacturing background.
If you would like more information about this opportunity, then please call Stem Skills & Recruitment Ltd.
By applying, you are giving Stem Skills & Recruitment Ltd consent to store and process your personal data. We will contact you regarding this job or any future relevant jobs that match your skill set. Please note - your details will never be sent to a client without your consent.