Are you a graduate in a numerical subject seeking experience in a prestigious organisation?
We are seeking graduates / post graduates in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science - any numerical based subject! As a Junior Data Scientist, you can expect your analysis to be hitting the headlines on a regular basis and being used by decision makers at the highest level.
- Strong proficiency with a general purpose programming language (preferably Python, Scala or C).
- Experience in using programming languages to manipulate and analyse large datasets.
- Interest and / or background in data engineering concepts (e.g. optimisation methods, data models and structures, algorithms).
- Comfortable talking with stakeholders and communicating complex solutions clearly and concisely.
- Driven to developing high quality solutions.
- Motivated, self-learner who can work with a degree of autonomy when needed.
The organisation has great amenities such as a canteen, gym, parking, and plenty of social activities. They also support flexible working and strive to ensure the best work-life balance possible for their people.
This will be a 6 month contract initially, with the possibility of a transition into a permanent post.
Interested? Send us your CV and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW.